Workplace Influenza Vaccinations
Protect your team and business from the flu
Influenza is a highly contagious virus which can cause sudden body aches, fever and can lead to complications such as pneumonia. Vaccinating annually against influenza activates your natural defences and is the single most important way of preventing infection.
Workplace immunisation protects your staff and the people in their care and importantly reduces costly absenteeism which helps to promote and maintain productivity within the workplace. Health and Wellbeing programs act as an incentive when attracting and retaining staff and contribute to staff satisfaction and employer reputation.
Want to get organised for next years flu season? BOOK NOW for your 2023 Flu Workplace Immunisation Program
Are you looking for a quote or wanting to register for an Immunisation Program at your workplace? We offer quick quotes and online registrations/bookings – simply click on the link.
As leading providers and specialists within the field of workplace vaccinations our Workplace Immunisation Program offers:
- Professional and specialised immunisation registered nurses who visit your workplace at a time that suits you and your team.
- A convenient and efficient onsite service resulting in minimal downtime and disruption to your business operation.
- Options for absent staff to attend one of our many Eastern Health Authority clinics at various locations and times at their convenience.
- A wide range of booking options including a quick and easy online system allowing staff to self-book – simply email them a link and we do the rest.
Read the SA Health Flu vaccine fact sheet here.
Which type of flu vaccinations does EHA offer?
The influenza vaccinations provided in 2022 will include Fluarix Tetra and Afluria Quad. Both vaccination brands are quadrivalents – they cover four strains of influenza virus (two A and two B). For staff over the age of 65, FluadQuad is recommended as it is formulated specifically for this age group and works to generate a stronger immune response and is more effective in protecting against influenza in this age group.
How do you organise a Workplace Immunisation Program?
Simply BOOK ONLINE and provide us with two or three preferred dates and start times. In the situation that we cannot accommodate the preferred dates we will be in contact to find an alternative. Once a date is confirmed, nursing staff are assigned, and we confirm your organisation’s booking details via email.
Preparation for our visit is easy and we support you by:
- Providing an electronic link for you to send to staff which:
- - advises details of the upcoming visit
- - provides an online booking service for staff to make an appointment
- - provides a consent form for each employee to complete prior to appointment
- - provides Consumer Information about the vaccine/s to be used
- Supplying posters at your request to help promote the program in your workplace
EHA will monitor bookings and staff numbers in the lead up to the workplace visit and is happy to answer any questions staff may have prior.
What will an EHA Workplace Immunisation Program cost?
Costs are all-inclusive of service and flu vaccine and are dependent upon the number of staff at the workplace:
|More than 20 staff:||$24 per person* (excluding GST) 2022 prices subject to review in 2023|
|Less than 20 staff:||$22 per person plus a $180 call out fee* (excluding GST) 2022 prices subject to review in 2023|
*If applicable, staff may be eligible to receive a free flu vaccine under the State Government’s Annual Influenza Program - a service fee of $14 (excluding GST) applies in this instance.
Our online quote tool is simple and provides an instant indication of costs for flu vaccination for your team.
Did you find this information useful?
Let us know your thoughts on this page and we'll use your feedback to improve our website!
Find out about
- Immunisation Consent - Download Forms here
- Clinic Timetable
- Book an appointment
- Public Clinics
- Childhood Immunisation Program
- Workplace Influenza Program
- School Program
- FEE Vaccines Available at EHA
- APHN Immunisation Community Engagement Project
- Assessment of Overseas Immunisation Records - New Arrivals
- Downloading your immunisation history statement from the Immunisation Register (AIR)