Annual Business Plan
Each year, we develop an Annual Business plan that enables us to translate strategic directions into actions that result in improved service delivery and enhanced programs.
The Plan helps us ensure we are providing the best public and environmental health services to our constituent councils and ratepayers.
The annual business plan outlines:
- objectives for the financial year
- what we will do to meet those objectives
- how we will measure financial and non-financial performance
- operating and capital expenditure and revenue sources
- how we determine council contributions
Click here to view the 2022-2023 Annual Business Plan.
2022-2023 Annual Business Plan
We have identified the following priorities for our 2022-2023 Annual Business Plan
- Implement the elements of the Regional Public Health Plan, ‘Better Living, Better Health’ as they apply to EHA.
- Where practicable, continue to undertake the necessary public health functions on behalf of Constituent Councils to protect the health and well-being of the community during the COVID-19 crisis.
- Attend and participate in Local Government COVID-19 meetings and forums to ensure consistency of approach in relation to public health and operational matters.
- Review of the EHA Business Continuity Plan considering COVID-19.
- Ensure operational activities (inspections, investigations, immunisation services etc) are undertaken in line with required social distancing and hygiene measures to protect EHA employees and the community.
- Promotion of online immunisation appointment system.
- Conduct immunisation surveys to gain client feedback for use in development of the 2021 Clinic Immunisation Timetable.
- Implement process of improved recalls and reminders for overdue immunisation clients.
- Conduct organisation service review which considers the current scope and delivery of public and environmental health services by EHA, to ensure that these services fulfil the legislative obligations of EHA’s Constituent Councils, are aligned to community needs, are delivered efficiently and provide value to the public and Constituent Councils.
Did you find this information useful?