Skip to Content

Food Safety at Special Events

Our community enjoys attending special events, including fundraisers and charitable events, school fetes, sausage sizzles, festivals and concerts, involving the sale or supply of food.

If you are hosting such an event, or operating a temporary food business, please complete the Temporary Events Notification form and submit to EHA.

Our Environmental Health Officers may inspect the event. Please refer to our Food Business Inspection Fee Policy¬†regarding fees for events.

Let us know your thoughts on this page and we'll use your feedback to improve our website!

Clinic Locations

  • Burnside Council Coopers Room

    Cnr Greenhill & Portrush Roads

  • Campbelltown - The ARC

    531 Lower North East Road

  • St Peters EHA Office

    101 Payneham Road
    St Peters

  • Unley Town Hall

    181 Unley Road

  • Walkerville Council

    66 Walkerville Terrace