Skip to Content

Leave the following field blank, it is an anti-spam field.

please select one of the following required

Proprietor/Company Details

Food Business Details

Food Business Classification

Type of business required

Food Business Classification

*Only complete one classification type (ie. Retailer, Food service, Process Manufacturer or Transport)


Businesses that sell food to the public which is not processed on site (can include minimal handling such as slicing & weighing of delicatessen products and reheating/hot holding of RTE cooked foods). Generally not intended to be consumed on site and can include supermarkets, convenience stores or specialty retail stores (e.g. supermarkets, retail-only bakery, health food shop).

Is your business a retailer of high-risk foods?

Food Service

Businesses that make and/or serve food for consumption on site, taken away for immediate consumption or, catering event and may include transport, (e.g. hotel/pub, restaurant, takeaway shop, sushi, club, snack bar)

Does your business provide food to vulnerable populations (e.g. aged care, child care centres)?
Does your business handle or process high risk foods?
Does your business prepare food in advance or time delay before service?


Businesses engaged in the physical or chemical transformation of food, food ingredients, substances or components into new products. Can be sold via wholesaler or direct to business. Can include minimal or widespread distribution.

Does your business process or manufacture any of the following?

Food Transporter

Businesses engaged in transport or pre-retail distribution activities (particularly importation, wholesaling, wholesale storage and multipurpose wholesalers who distribute not only to retailers but also to restaurant owners or consumers).

Is your business a transporter of high-risk foods?


I hereby declare that the information contained in the Food Business Notification form is accurate and complete. required

Let us know your thoughts on this page and we'll use your feedback to improve our website!

Clinic Locations

  • Burnside Council Chambers

    Cnr Greenhill & Portrush Roads

  • Campbelltown - The ARC

    531 Lower North East Road

  • Prospect Council

    128 Prospect Road

  • St Peters EHA Office

    101 Payneham Road
    St Peters

  • Unley Civic Centre

    Oxford Terrace

  • Walkerville Council

    66 Walkerville Terrace