COVID-19 COMMUNITY NOTICE FROM EASTERN HEALTH AUTHORITY
It goes without saying that the rapidly unfolding situation relating to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) in Australia and across the world is creating an uncertain time for us all. Eastern Health Authority remains committed to the health and safety of our team members and the communities we service.
Eastern Health Authority will continue to follow and review the advice of Federal, State and Local Government and the World Health Organisation and will ensure that we continue to evolve our practice in line with recommended guidelines.
Public Immunisation Clinics
RETURN TO COUNCIL LOCATIONS IN 2021
In the interests of public health, Eastern Health Authority will continue to provide Public Immunisation Clinics on behalf of its Constituent Councils within our capabilities.
Immunisation clinics at Burnside, Campbelltown, and Prospect will return to their Council locations as of 04 January 2021. Clinics will return to both appointment and walk in (no appointment necessary), all following the Australian Government recommendations of social distancing, hand sanitising stations and QR check in on arrival. St Peter's clinics will continue to operate as normal.
Burnside Council Clinic
Bunside Civic Centre “Coopers Room”, Cnr Greenhill & Portrush Rd, Tusmore
Campbelltown Council Clinic
The ARC Campbelltown, 531 Lower North East Rd, Campbelltown
Prospect Council Clinic
Prospect Town Hall – Payinthi 128 Prospect Rd, Prospect
Norwood Payneham & St Peters Clinic
EHA Offices, Town Hall Complex 101 Payneham Road St Petes
Existing appointments will be honoured. Please check your confirmation e-mail for your clinic location and address.
If the COVID-19 situation changes in South Australia in 2021, and we need to make changes to any clinic locations and time, we will contact you via SMS to advise of any change to your future appointments.
Workplace Flu Immunisation Program
In the interests of public health, Eastern Health Authority will continue to provide Workplace Flu Immunisation services within our capabilities.
Understandably, enquiries and demand for workplace influenza vaccination is currently very high; however, where possible we will endeavour to offer this service to new enquiries where resources are available.
Although the alarming nature of COVID-19 has created a sense of urgency to vaccinate against flu as early as possible, we reiterate that SA Health guidelines recommend mid-April as the best commencement date so that the longevity and effectiveness of the vaccine can be at optimum.
What is Eastern Health Authority doing to protect the health and safety of our team and the community?
We are taking all necessary precautions to protect the health and safety of our team and the community by:
- Sanitizing spaces, furniture, handles, equipment regularly
- Washing hands often with soap and water
- Utilising hand sanitizer (containing minimum 60% alcohol) if soap and water is not readily available
- Avoiding touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Cleaning AND disinfecting frequently touched surfacesdaily in the workplace
- Adhering to social distancing guidelines within the workplace and at public clinic venues
- Implemented QR check in at all immunisation clinics
The health and wellbeing of our staff is being continuously monitored in line with Commonwealth guidelines to ensure that they are fit and well and asymptomatic prior to vising your workplace. Currently this excludes staff from working who may:
- be experiencing flu-like symptoms (cough, fever, shortness of breath)
- have come into close contact or live with someone who has a confirmed case of COVID-19;
- have arrived in Australia from overseas after midnight Sunday 15 March
- have travelled from or through mainland China, South Korea, Iran or Italy in the last 14 days
- live with someone who has travelled through mainland China, South Korea, Iran or Italy in the last 14 days
For further information and advice please visit:
Did you find this information useful?
Let us know your thoughts on this page and we'll use your feedback to improve our website!
Find out about
- COVID-19 updates and Immunisation Services
- Immunisation Consent - Download Forms here
- Clinic Timetable
- Book an appointment
- Public Clinics
- Childhood Immunisation Program
- Workplace Influenza Program
- School Program
- FEE Vaccines Available at EHA
- APHN Immunisation Community Engagement Project
Help me book
Book your immunisations with usMake a booking